Brake Repair in Alexandria and Annandale, VA
Automotive Brakes must be inspected at least once a year for the safety of your vehicle. Maintaining your vehicle's brakes is one of the most vital measures you can take. You need the self-confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is coming to a stop. Community Car Care offers quality Alexandria, VA auto repair.
What they do: Brakes are the most vital safety attributes on your automobile that gets utilized every day. There are 2 kinds of braking systems on the majority of automobiles; Standard brakes and ABS. A regular braking system is comprised of the rotor, the caliper, and brake pads or shoes. If your brake pads wear out and are not switched out, you may require replacements of the rotors as well.
What you need to know about Brake Repair in Alexandria, VA
Why brake inspection is important: In order to properly stop your vehicle, brakes must be in operating condition and not worn down to the rotors. Since this is a system that you make use of every day, make certain not to ignore any sort of issues, also small changes could signify that your brakes require repair. For finest performance and protection, have them examined and preserved consistently. Have your mechanic check your brakes quickly if you see any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you press the brakes
- A scraping or grinding noise when not stopping, this also may be an indicator of a brake or bearing concern and ought to be examined quickly
- Shaking or vibration in the course of braking
- Using even more pressure to brake at that point regular
Have your brakes examined at least yearly, and much more frequently if you steer frequently in city traffic or reside in a hilly region. To maintain your brakes:
- Never drive with the parking brake on
- Have brake fluid checked and replaced as needed however if you need to add fluid greater than when every couple of months, you could have a hole
Alexandria, VA Brake Repair Tips
Follow these suggestions to help keep your brakes operating appropriately:
- Have your brakes inspected a minimum of once a year, and more often if you drive regularly in city traffic or reside in an location with a lot of hills
- Never ever drive with the parking brake on
- Have brake fluid tested and changed as needed but if you have to add fluid more than every few months, you may have a leak
Have your mechanic check your brakes right away if you observe any of the following:
- A high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes
- A scraping or grinding noise when not braking, this additionally can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be examined immediately
- Shaking or vibration throughout braking
The earlier you examine issues and change brake pads, the safer your vehicle will be. Prolonging brake problems may lead to other more costly car repair. Contact us today to book a consultation for a brake service soon to book your brake repair or other Alexandria, VA auto repair service. Community Car Care is proud to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Alexandria, VA.